Rare 60 Hawk<G>

When was the last time you saw a 60 Hawk with a vacuum gauge and a 160 MPH speedo?

Link:

Ron Butts

I will be happy to trade the new owner of this car for the correct speedo! The vacuum gauge appears to be 57-58 Golden or Packard Hawk. (I don't have an overlay without a hole in it, or I'd trade that too)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Looks like "53 olds tail light lens too.

Reply to
mcavanti

I can see a '61 with a 160 mph speedo just about anytime... just walk into the garage. But I have the tach where his clock is and would love to drill the dash for a vacuum gauge... just because.

Lee

Lee Aanderud