Question about Studebaker crank up antenna

I have a AC3012 inside crank up antenna that I removed from my 63 Daytona because it is not working. Extremely weak station signals with the radio. If I plug in a different antenna, all works fine. Maybe a break in the antenna lead? Anyway, is antenna repairable/rebuildable and is there some one out there who fixes them? Should I just look for another one? What's the going rate for a NOS or exc used? Thanks in advance to all who reply. Jim Jim Fowler

63 Daytona convertible 52 Champion Starliner HT 32+ years SDC member
Reply to
dytnadad

I'd expect to pay between $100 and $150 for a nice looking one. The cable has probably gone bad at it's connection to the antenna. I'd try to fix it. Tim K.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
GTtim