Reading the NG

I am accessing this group through google. I don't like the format or whatever you call it. I used to access the NG through bellsouth.net but they dropped the news service. I really enjoyed the old pictures and format. Is there a better way I can access this NG? What do you guys use? Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

terranews.com has a 1 time set up fee of $3.95 or so, for limited downloads per day, (50 meg) and access to umpteen thousands of newsgroups.. use your own dedicated software for newsgroup reading. this makes it 'free'

I use Agent as my newsgroup reader.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

What browser do you use?

I use Sea Monkey and have no problem configuring newsgroup/mail servers but your mileage may vary...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire
Reply to
Jerry Forrester

What else is Mr. Forrester supposed to use?

Reply to
mbstude
Reply to
Jerry Forrester