DEEPNHOCK Follies - Jan, 2010

Saturday morning.... Searching for reasons to do nothing this morning.. OK.. Found one... (here ...) Jeff (any reason is a good reason) Rice

Reply to
Deepnhock
peet du plessis

There was yet another V-8 powered Goldenrod, although not quite as fast or famous.

came first? Best regards, Chris, three Champion powered Stude's & a '61 Land-Rover.

Reply to
Chris
Reply to
peet du plessis

Josh (The neighbor kid) came over last night, and was fishing around for some spending money. We went out in the shop and he moved a skid of plywood and everything but the one desk/bench out of the one big bay. I took the ladder stairs and hung up old antique tools in the high section wall cavities. (Didn't really have anyplace to put them, but they deserved better than living in a box)... I suckered Pat Skelly into checking out a concrete bull float I found on Craig'sList. He scored a great deal on it for me... Used only once. This weekend I am going to start building forms for the floor. Jeff (cement challenged) Rice Oh... Also found out I am slave labor for a glorious week in Detroit next month....Sigh.....

Reply to
Deepnhock
Reply to
Jerry Forrester