Rear Outside Armrests for 55 CK

Does someone out there have a set of rear outside armrests for a 55 CK? I'm not sure what years are the same, but the rears are just like the fronts but without the hole to grab the door and slam it shut. Thanks Bill

Reply to
Bill Clark

If you mean belt moldings, I should have them. Barry

Reply to
Barry

The arm rests. If someone is going to have them at York, I can pick them up there. Bill

begin 666 Rear Arm Rests.jpg M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`0$`D "0``#_X 4[2D986 `0_]C_VP!#``@&!@7?+HDNSI%.KGZ$$'^E4/,JTFKW,6F36",/(E;KQ\O/T]?;W^/GZ_\0`'P$``P$!`0$!`0$!`0`````` M``$"`P0%!@JQ&:LZ]9_8]6

Reply to
Bill Clark

Those look like '55 sedan arm rests..

JT

Bill Clark wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

What trim level do you have? I've been told that the C3 might not have had rear armrests.

nate

Bill Clark wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

The picture was from a Speedster I saw at a show last summer in Dover Del. I'm not sure why he would have done this wild custom job and put 55 sedan arm rests in a Speedster, but to each his own. He may have just mixed them up and put the left on the right. This picture is from a rig that was at Charlotte in 2004. In any case, this guy was better off than me as all I have is two sets of front door arm rests. Unless someone has them here, I'll be the guy under the tables rumaging through boxes at York looking for

55 rear arm rests. Bill

begin 666 arm rest 2.jpg M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`0$`D "0``#_X O M'YUU_65V.94'W($FT*(_+>V'_;.V_P#L*MKJ.EQ(7^W,D:]7\B10/Q"U+;^, MFA54BL#$@Z9O[B0_F6%5?$_B0:CX4X_6OEVXOH^?F!IIF0P(%;)QD_6N5+6[-SZME\9^$YD\D^(M+RQ M``^TIR>W>J=]X)L;U0]L$5'^?H#G//!]*^8]`MC?:]",96/YS]>@_G^E>MW/ MQ(U:RBCMH+EVDXCB18HR6/0#E:UA-W:1,H)K4R/B/>'^VK&W5N8HBY_X$

Reply to
Bill Clark

I have a Speedster Nate. And Phantom sent four sets of pad covers for the arm rests. I have one arm rest assembly for the back. The metal back and the pad is identical to the front, the only difference is the plastic part for the back does not have the hand hole in it. Bill

Reply to
Bill Clark