Remote Brake Fluid Reservoirs on Hawks?

Has any one used these on their car? It looks like it would be great on a Hawk. It should fit right on to the Turner Brake dual MC bracket I have installed.

list on Summit Racing for $121.95, WIL-260-7563.It is true that I love experimenting with gadgets. But this lookslike it could be handy when it is time to bleed the brakes or check thefluid levels. No pulling up carpet etc.I wonder if the single cylinder version would hook up to a hydro-vac? Tony in Austin

Reply to
Tony in Austin

These certainly don't look stock, or "period correct", but they are nice and hold a big 10 oz.

. The dual outlet is divided only about 1/4" from the bottom. They have the 5/16" hose, for use with brake fluid, too. Mike

Reply to
Mike

The problem with the multipiece "Wildwood" or "Tilton" kits is that they tend to leak at all those joints. Mike

Reply to
Mike

I won an orgiginal Studebaker one on E-bay, I sent the guy $134.00, never got it, he would never return any e-mails, but I suspect it is on somebody's Studebaker now. I only hope that the Studebaker owner who cheated me out of it has a brake failure associated with it. I also hope the prick who took my $134.00 comes down with genital herpies.

Reply to
Bill Glass