Riot (OT)

I was thinking about Studebaker George and the probable crackheads that broke in and robbed him when I read this article. Grand Manan is a small island off the southern coast of New Brunswick in the Bay of Fundy where Ive visited many times. Its a mini Newfoundland in a lot of ways, people are straight up and look after each other.There was only one police officer on the whole island till recently and he never had any major crime to deal with. No one locks anything and no one steals,its an hours ferry ride to the mainland and thats the only way to get there unless you have your own boat.The folks make thier living from the sea and tourism, as the scenery is very rugged and beautiful. I don't condone vigilante justice,but I sure understand what these folks did, Seems some"outsiders" recently moved there,bought a house,and began making meth and selling crack and other dope to the island kids. The people only put up with it for so long and when the police didn't/couldn't arrest any of the white trash drug dealers, they took action. About forty armed citizens arrived at the house they bought and hauled the dopers out of the house and beat the shit out of them. Then they torched the crack house,burning it to the ground. The police had to arrest the druggies for THIER protection and get them off the island alive. They won't even say where thier being held. Heres a follow up story

Robert Black