Save a Wagonaire

I bought a 64 Daytona Wagonaire on ebay that turned out to be a bit of a dog. Looks like the windows and tires are rust free, but that's about it. It'll at least need front fenders, one or both front doors and some major floor work. The rear window is down and won't go up, the drivers door window is gone. I did get it running on a gas can, great oil pressure, but it smokes. (A lot less as I run it.) It moves and stops enough to go on a trailer. The only good news is the NOS fenders are cheap, and used doors are everywhere. It's a 259, 2 barrel AT, with after market AC. I'm 2K in the car with shipping, will sell for $1500 to avoid shooting it in the head. In Md, near Annapolis.

4&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item0064864530&rd=1&rd=1

Reply to
John Poulos