Searching all of Craigslist for Studebakers

Copy and paste this into Google and hit the regular button on the left:

studebaker site:craigslist.org

This seems to bring up listings all over the place. Thanks Retrodave!

KK

Reply to
keith_kichefski

Barry

Reply to
Dan

I found the search can be modified for other seaches as well. Substitute studebaker with antique toys or computer tower and you get those instead.

studebaker site:craigslist.org

Copy and paster into Google and search using their button on the left. KK

Reply to
keith_kichefski

Works with kijiji as well...........studebaker site:kijiji.ca/

stuuder

keith snipped-for-privacy@wed.dresser.com wrote:

Reply to
stuuder

Here's what I use. You can sort on this site by year, and it gives you pic's to preview... Jeff

keith wrote:

Reply to
DEEPNHOCK