Shop Manual convertible info

My 40+ year old original '59-'64 Shop Manual is missing the entire section on convertible bodies. I didn't find that out until today when I was found that I have some quarter window, top mechanism issues on the '64 Daytona. Does anyone have that section scanned/available for download? Thanks, Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

MUCH longer than that. Thanks, Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

If my auto feed works on the scanner, I can have it online in 20 minutes. How long can you wait?

Reply to
SilverStude

here ya go!

SilverStude