single to dual master cylender

Converting from origional to dual resovior master cylender on my Avanti.what do I need to do in addition to that to make that system work correctly?

Reply to
63t-cab

On Debbie's '64 R1 Marshal (disc brake equipped) all I did was remove the rear brake line from the junction block directly below the M/C and, with a union, extended it to the new M/C. I then plugged the port on the junction block and installed a 1971 MoPar ('cuda, challenger) dual circuit, disc brake master cylinder and adjusted the rod.

Before installation, I removed the piston from the M/C and drilled and tapped it (1/8-27 NPT) for the brake light switch, flushed it good and reassembled.

It has been 5+ years now and the brakes on that car are tremendous.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

See;