Slide show of stainless steel Avanti chassis.

Recently finished welding body mounts to the chassis.
Here is a brief slide show if you want to see some recent photos of the stainless steel Avanti chassis.
http://www.electro-dynamics.com/chassis/avantislide.html
That's about a pretty thing!! I dream of that chassis and suspension under my '55 coupe. That chassis coupled with power by an LS1 with a 4L60E behind it would be the ultimate cruiser in my mind..

YEP, I got the LS1 &46L in a 62 Lark Hardtop just need some (BIG) change (& gumption) to get the "guts" on that setup!
Any plans to start Avanti production since you have the frame etc & they (Avanti) no longer have production ability??