South Bend Karma

Ted Harbits booth was a Karmic center last weekend. N8 got a free, good used throw out bearing and I scored big on stuff I needed. I thought I was going with Turner brakes on the cheap Avanti because I had two disk wheel cylinders that were too bad to hone. I spotted 4 bronze, and 2 stainless sleeved cylinders on Ted's table. Since most folks would buy a set of 4, Ted sold me the 2 odd ones for way too little. Later, I found out my used $250 Avanti radiator would not make it to South Bend. N8 mentioned that Ted had a aluminum Avanti radiator in his booth. I figured he'd want more then I could afford, but I asked and he said "$195". One thing you can say about Ted and no other vendors, he sometimes sells stuff too cheap, and you can't talk the price up. Bought some NOS Avanti brackets from SASCO and got it mounted. Pix here:

John Poulos

Lee De LA Barre and Rick {Fred Mertz} treated me very well last weekend. So did Ken Voight. Lots of good people and some very reasonable prices. I will somehow return your gestures. Nice to meet people in person. Thanks for the "TT" Bo Markham. Nice chatting with you Bob 40 and JDP. Don't snore so loudly ZZZZZZZZZZ Jerry Forrester. Thanks for your purchase Chris Kott and N8. Bye for now jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim8

I don't snore. You sound like a chian saw with a V8 and no muffler. Ask Denzell.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester