Stainless springs

Does anyone know who is the guy, who sometimes posts here, that makes SS hood springs. I want a set of the small diamiter helper springs, that hook to the inner fender, but I don't know who I need to contact. Thanks.

Reply to
VPSkelly

It's Bob Whiten, and he's in Oklahoma, but I don't have his contact info.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Bob Whiten Whitco Spring Sales Tulsa

918 437-5666

That information inscribed on the pocket knife he enclosed with my hood spring order a few years back.

Dave Mc Lean

Reply to
The Other Dave