Stuck engine

This nice 51 Commander with a "stuck" engine was delivered last night at 11PM. I was so anxious to work on it that N8 and I left the zone meet early. We started working on it a 1 PM, and it was running by 3 PM. His "rebuilt" starter was junk and jamming the flywheel, N8 did his magic rebuild and it fired right up. Still some minor issues to deal with, but a beautiful car.

0006135597

Reply to
John Poulos

0006135597 >

I disavow all knowledge of the starter under that car. (it's UUUUGLY but hey, it works.)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Way to go, guys. Took a chance on the deal, and it paid off. Did the seller ever move that green '48 convertible yet? It was nice.

Reply to
zoombot

No, it's name is "John" BTW, my 51 is "Helen" He offered me the car for

12K, may well be worth it, but not a wholesale deal price.

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos