Super Scammer lists one 3 times!!!!!

While I was reporting the first 2 auctions he listed a 3rd. Reported that one, too.

Probably be gone by the time you see this -

"0129530380

Reply to
zoombot

It's gone. Who is this guy, the French speaking fellow in Quebec? I had a long series of e-mails bakc and forth about 18 months ago when I was selling my 63 Lark Dyatona convertible. He had seen it on eBay and wanted o trade a 48 Buick Roadmaster for it. Car looked good and legit, but the deal broke down when I insistend that he drive the vehicle across the border and asume risks for iimportation. Of course the Lark was 100% clean and would have posed no problem for legal exportation, but what could have been wrongwith the Buick? Right....... my conclusion exactly so I backed off. Not that I'm anything else than a 100% Stude guy, but the Buick would have been a cool tooling-around car now and then - at least the car he sent photos to me of,m anyway.........

-George-

-63 GT Hawk

-63 Champ

-56 Sky Hawk