Three battered Studebakers in Idaho

So, there I was, driving through Hayden, Idaho on the way to deliver a horse to a sister in law(twelve hour drive), when I look to the side of the road and see Studebakers sitting at a used car lot. On the return trip, I was able to stop and take a peek - the place was closed and had warning signs, so I did not walk around, but I did take pics from the other side of the fence. I saw what looked to be a 63 GT Hawk sitting next to a 55? President. In the back was what looked to be one of the earlier 50's sedans, unsure what it was. All looked like they had a rough life, the President's hood was bent. But, I had a bright spot on a lonngggg trip, anyway.

Dan Kay

61 Lark VIII 62 Lark Daytona convertible
Reply to
Dan Kay