Studebaker boat

Hi

Does anyone know anything about a studebaker boat that would have been built in the 1930's as to where we can get some information on it and the value of this boat. It is in good condition and has a trailer also.

If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Tony

Reply to
alanger

No connection with the Studebaker car company, just made my another one of the 1000's of Studebaker family ancestors.

snipped-for-privacy@centurytel.net wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Tony, The Studebaker boats were made in North Topeka Kansas. They were made until 1960. There is a member of the Kaw Valley chapter SDC that used to work there. (can't remember his name but can find it) I have a Studebaker fishing boat and a pontoon. I have some written info I will try to get to you. Send me your mailing address. Ronnie Scheller, Marysville Kansas

Reply to
57hawk