Studebaker in Rotor Clip Ad (pic)

I was reading a trade magazine "Machine Design" today and noticed an interesting ad by RotorClip, the folks who make snap rings. Their ad has a pink '58 Studebaker wagon with a " classy chasis" (sic) as representative of the '50s. Anyone know this one?

Reply to
Jim Bradley

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 496 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
blacklarkviii

I've seen a story about that young lady and her pink Stude on something, "My Classic Car" maybe? Seems like the story was about a big cruise in someplace like Reno or las Vegas.

Jeff DeWitt

Jim Bradley wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

Ahh, here you go!

http://www.p> I was reading a trade magazine "Machine Design" today and noticed an

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

I saw her and the car at the show in Mesa Arizona a few years back.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno