Studeski to Omaha Wednesday

Didn't have time to report yesterday. Beautiful day about 81 degress. Clear skies. There are no bone yards close by with old stuff in it. We went to the Union Pacific museum and then to see the 2 locomotives over looking I80 on a bluff. The steam engine was a Big Boy 4884. Impressive!!!!

Dick Steinkamp and Fred Cook arrived on Sunday. As did Gord, Joe Roberts. Barry came in Monday with a bunch of stuff from Ken's auction.

I scored a compressor, evaporator and condensor for $60. Now I have 2 complete systems to put in the Hawk and Wagonaire.

Occifer Dave had a small problem with Goliath. He broke an exhaust manifold and had to replace that. Then a set of spark plugs and wires. Runs good now. Ebon drove up with Dave, helping with the repairs.

Lots of cars coming in all the time. I only have a few pictures so far.

Check 'em out.

Go here:

find Omaha, 2006 Studeski Claude Chmielewski snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com
Fillmore, Wisconsin

1947 M16 Truck 1962 GT Hawk 1963 Lark 1964 Commander Wagonaire
Reply to
Studeski

rustynutgarage

Great pics so far, Claude. Keep up the good work!

Reply to
zoombot