Stude On TeeVee...

I'm so cheap that I refused to pay for cable soooooooo... While flippin' channels, (all seven of 'em), I caught a very brief glimpse of a '59 or '60 black convertible on the intro to "America's Famous Model" or somethin' like that.

Even got a close up of the radio, (cutaway).

JT

(Just floatin' through the vast wasteland..)

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Transtar60

I'm sure no expert on the early Larks but the radio was the same as in T-Cabs.

I'm sure glad no one questioned why I was "watching" such a program though...

JT

Transtar60 wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire