One Room Available At Host Hotel in South Bend

Unfortunately, due to work schedule conflicts, I can't get to South Bend this year.... (I'm kind of bummed about it, but the job is cool and it allows me to play Stude's more in the long run..) So... I have one room... A King Liesure (King size single bed), non- smoking...at the Stude rate.. If someone wants it, let me know.... Soon... Otherwise I'll just cancel the reservation and it goes up for grabs at the Holiday Inn, and they are seriously overbooked. Indoor parking. Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

The room has been spoken for... Jeff

Reply to