Texaco Car Of The Decades Contest - Request -

Shameless plug and request.......

Without getting into the wierdness of this contest..

I would like to respectfully ask for the Stude guys vote with this contest... (You can vote for more than one, but vote for me first ....Read the rules, and follow them...)

To vote, go to:

register, go to:
info on the Stude, go to:
(I'll tell what I can about the wackiness of this contest once it's over, but in the meantime I want to get as many legit Stude votes as I can....seriously..)

Your Stude help will make a difference! Send this on to your Stude friends! Thanks ahead of time... Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Jeff, I went to register to vote, not only for you but for other vehices. After iling out the registration page I got the following error. Your username and password do not match. tried again and got a new error message about fatal exceptions and almost three pagesn long

Sorry

Reply to
Bill Glass

I was able to log in (register) with no problems last night. Did vote for a lot of nice Studebakers. We seem to be able to keep up with the rest of the marques. Good Luck, Jeff!!!

Reply to
FlatheadGeo