RARE! 259 V8 Powered Daytona

Very few made;)

Mark

65 Cruiser
Mark Anderson

mbstude

How bout them 6 cyl. Aren't they rare? (or should be!) Never did like to get one of them as a field car!

Reply to
GABOY

Reply to
mbstude

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! This kind of description really chaps my butt!!

"This Original & Unmolested survivor has been driven a little over

80,000 from new. -- The entire Car was professionally refinished about 12 years ago"

If it's been refinished, it's no longer "Original and Unmolested"!!!

I know...we'd had this discussion MANY times before but I couldn't stop myself !!!

Bob

mbstude wrote:

Reply to
Bigbob62

Awrrrr... Yer jis gettin maint'nence cornfoozed w' changin'...

JT

Bigbob62 wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire