Trim Clips for 55 c body window trim

I would like to purchase new or NOS trim clips that hold on the stainless window and beltline trim for a 1955 C body coupe. I have a set of the stainless trim to put on my 54 champ coupe, but the clips I have are really rusty.

I looked in the parts manual I have and the clip numbers I need are not apparent to me. I could use some help on identifying the clip numbers and quantities please. Or, would anyone happen to be able to put together a "kit" of all of the clips that I could buy from you?

I will be coming to south bend, and I would be glad to pick up the clips from someone there, or by mail.

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
brian.erin

SI has what you're looking for, might want to give them a call. I don't think SASCO has them though

nate

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
N8N

Not all clips were stainless steel, they might be briight metal though. Alos some of the clips used on a 55 might have been used on a 47 etc. Check with SI or Stephan Allen , or Chuck Collins.

Reply to
Bill Glass