WTD: '57 Golden Hawk Front Fenders

need two front fenders,any leads would be greatly appreciated!

thanks!

Reply to
charliestude

Where are you located?

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

OOPS!, NorthEast Pa. Actually, they are for a friend of mine who is finally going to get to this project

Reply to
charliestude

If that fender came from a '56, it will work, but the parking light holes will have to be filled and redrilled. Just thought I would point that out in case Charlie buys it to use on his car - wouldn't it suck to notice that the parking lights are in different places AFTER you've painted everything?

nate

Tim Ulrich wrote:

Nate Nagel

Charlie,

Here's one for ya.

Cheers, Tim

Reply to
Tim Ulrich

I'm looking for good serviceable '56 fenders and would swap a NOS left fender for an excellent used unit complete with apron.

JT

Nate Nagel wrote:

Grumpy AuContraire