Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Selling off cars.
John Finn, the oldest living MOH awardee turned 99 today. A short time ago, he figured that he will never get all his cars restored and started selling them. Ar three decades younger, I feel the same.

STUDEBAKER IS BACK !!!!
GO TO ONCE THERE ENTER IN THE SEARCH BOX>>>>'SUPERCAR"
13
13

batt disconnect sw
Is OldCarFart or anyone else on the group still the vendor for the green knob battery switches Let me know Thanks
1
1

Gold and white 57 Golden Hawk e-bay
Owner sent me some good photos of the underside of the car. Very honest rendering. If you like I can forward them to you. jimmijim8[at] I don't know him from Adam.
2
2

Question for Jeff ???
Jeff on your yellow truck did you switch to seal beam headlights ? If so what did you use? I got a seal beam kit on ebay for my 37 President but they move around too much and I don't like the head...
4
4

So. Ga. SDC
Had its July meeting today in Baxley. Had 18 members there, not bad for july and 96º. I'm now the secretary. Dave
5
5

Bell housing writing
I am curious as to when Studebaker started marking the top of the bellhousings. I have seen it now on many 64's, but not on any earlier ones that I remember. One I pulled today had a long number and...

It sure is dark
Who turned off the lights?

Wanted: some six cylinder Engine assessory parts
I got a custom project going of sorts. Kinda making a 'super champion'. With all the different year 'best' parts into it it's going to be reminiscent of a certian Johnny Cash song... Anyways, I don't...
2
2

OT: Rant... ATT and "alt" Newsgroups
Well, it looks like another worthless politician has scared internet providers to drop some of my "evil" newsgroups like: and Can be next? Yep, that POS AG in NY state and my POS provider ATT are in...
4
4

well-written item on ford problem
had this by George Peterson that is written so well I just had to show it here. Topic is 1960 Ford falcon I'm not familiar with a 4.6 straight 6. The Falcon came with either a 144 CID or a 170 CID...

Window runs wanted
Don't all four of you who are left here start laughing at the same time over this request.......... Need a pair of NOS or super good front door glass front window runs P/N 1356922 and 1356923 for a 64...
2
2

Studebaker wanted
Hi, I am located in Washingto state and I am looking for a 2 door Lark project car.You can email me at Thanks Clyde
4
4

Voltage regulator
Well, I don't see my last post..so let's try again... Can anyone cross an Autolite voltage regulator VRP6001A to a current number and brand? It's for a 1951 Champion. Local FLAPS can't do anything...
2
2

Voltage regulator
Can anyone cross an Autolite number? I need to replace a VRP6001A. 1951 Champion. Local guys can't do anything with that number. Studebaker George
8
8