Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GT HAWK INTERIOR FOR SALE {complete}
Don't want to discriminate against any possible lurkers in the DEAD ZONE so, Any zombies or friends of zombies possibly have use for a very nice complete interior from my 63 GT????? Good enough for...
5
5

1963 GRAND TORINO THUNDERBIRD PROTOTYPE 1 of only 3 or name that Stude.
Black lady while at a stop in Thomasville Georgia last weekend. she says "that is the most beautiful Thunderbird I have ever seen!!" Thank you maam says me. What kind of Stude was I driving? jimmijim

1956 Power Hawk Studebaker
I have inherited a 56 Power Hawk Studedbaker that needed brakes when we parked it. Everything on the car is original including paint. I am looking for solid advice on how to determine value and where...
6
6

No rain in sight for Tifton Georgia Stude weekend
Highs in the low 80's jimmijim
3
3

Boo chit
I ain't dead yet and will be supposedly finishing my 1 year "banned" from posting in Fairy Tale Forest Land the weekend of the Georgia meet. As of late I am not permitted to even lurk. I hope that the...
5
5

2R Door hinges
Hi all, Anyone have a source for either some good used, new or rebuilt door hinges for my 51 2R5? Mine are getting pretty bad and I just have to do something. Any tips on taking the old screws out? I...
4
4

Holy dead zones, Batman...
Wow.. Nobody out there...a newsgroup full of ghosts... What a shame...I finally get a few minutes to post something and there is nothing but a vacuum... Oh well, one week away from the Southeast Zone...
3
3

"Trim Trader" Still In Business?
I have two damaged stainless side trim pieces for the Power Hawk... Left door (pretty mangled) and right front fender that I need to have repaired or replaced. Any advice would be appreciated. TIA JT
2
2

Happy Valentine's Day
Go give your Studebaker a chocolate kiss...............

Paging 'Shiva'..
I have some locks that are in need of the 'guru'... Studebaker George
1
1

58 hardtop??
Doing a search on craigslist Found this that a 58 Hardtop at the lower left?? If it is, looks like its better days are long gone.

Presedent=precedent not to be confused with President
I just bought a 55 President coupe. Looking for parts.

99,000 Golden Hawk
Red and white Gokden Hawk 1957 tonight sold for big bucks. Sad or glad some folks may be. I am glad and hope BJ gets a GT to set a presedent. Studebakers have long been thought of as not up there with...
1
1

No time for 'doldrums'
Doldrums? I have been too busy to even think about such... Last week in the nasty cold the electricians finished up the 'tall' stuff at the shop...twenty six new state of the art fluorescent lights...
10
10

January Newsgroup Doldrums - Astrology
Now that some Minnesota college astonomy dude says the astrological calendar is wrong, all the horoscope lemmings are all wringing their hands with worry and dismay. Too funny. How they all march in...
6
6