Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

56 Packard Clipper
Hello to all. I'm back. I have a question about the "Ultramatic" transmission. Is it worth rebuilding and keeping? I've heard from several people on this subject. The over all opinion is that the...
9
9

Another bogus auction
cherry 53 coupe for $7400.00?? I doubt it. More likely a con or some jerk harvesting email addresses. Says all bidders must email him prior to bidding. I hope he gets booted soon.

Stranded again.
Took my Stude for a short run today. Turned out a long time as I waited for a tow. Fuel pump again. When I got home and could get under it I hit it with a pipe and it started working again (:-) This...
16
16

South Bend Pics
Happy 4th to all! Just posted some of my pics from South Bend in the Photo Gallery: then click on the Photo Gallery at the bottom, and then click on 2007 Studebaker International Meet.
1
1

1959 Lark carb kit ?
Look,n for a carb kit for my six cylinder 1959 Lark with a Carter tag #2876s . Can anyone point me in the right direction for one ?
2
2

trade parckard 51 for studebaker

O.T. News Server
Since my LEC has once again been sold, my DSL is transferring everything from the Earthlink managed Sprint setup in house. The new system does not offer news service, nor do they plan on doing so....
6
6

1956 president parts for sale
quebec canada

A/C Systems
Learn everything you want about car air conditioners.

Collector Car Insurance
I received the renewal for my GT Hawk yesterday. AON Collector Car Insurance has been my provider but have been notified that they will no longer be handling my insurance but it will be offered by...
19
19

60 Lark license plate light
On the 60 Larks with the long rectangular license plate light (type C, do the lens, gasket and retainer go on the inside of the trunk, rather than the outside? I'm figuring it goes on the inside and...
1
1

A nice sedan survivor.
Same seller as the convertible.

another scammer???
seller is selling some very desirable cars w/low opening bids, poor pix, and states in his auction that his BIN price is $9600.00, cheap for this Starlight & a small fraction of the value of the...
1
1

Chevy Dealer Parts Connection Wanted (ot).... (rant)
Anyone have a 'friend' in a Chevy dealer's parts department? I need two heater control related parts and want to (A) Get a great deal on them, or (B) Not get freakin' ripped off (grrrrrr).. I went to...
32
32

FS: Parts 1953-54 for Starlite coupe
Studebaker Parts 1953-54 for Starlite coupe Rear fender $100, trunk lid $100, hub caps(various), , fan shroud, radios, under hood sheet metal, heaters, windshields $50, Rear glass $50 etc. Pictures...