'02 WRX Oil Temp sensor (Lamco)

Does anybody know where to buy oil temp sensor compatible with Lamco indicator that was offered as '02 WRX genuine accessory? I got really ridiculous $200 offer from local Subaru service which I find way too expensive...I know that a whole indicator/sensor kit from some other manufacturer (ie Omori) costs significantly les but I'd like to keep original one if possible.

Reply to
Black WRX

Try the Wanted forum at

if no one here has one.

Carl

1 Lucky Texan
Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

As Carl suggests you might get lucky on the NASIOC classifieds, other than that AFAIK the dealer is the only source. I've seen prices around $100 for the probe which is still too much.

Reply to
mulder

Reply to
Black WRX