'03 Forester Blower Problem

For the second time in about 2 months I had to drop the blower/heater motor and remove a crap load of leaves from the fan balde...Somehow the leaves are being sucked in ....Appears to be getting sucked in from below the car somewhere...Then the motor makes a loud noise and no air movement thru vents...This last time I was upstate stuck in a snowstorm,really pissed me off...Does anyone know where the intake is so I can put 5cents worth of chicken wire in there...I do not have that filter installed,figured I would have LESS problems... TIA

Reply to
Rimfire1022