'07 OBS Thingie on the windshield?

I keep forgetting to ask at the dealer.

What's the little black box at the top right corner of the windshield of my '07 OBS SE?

David

Reply to
David R.Birch

Should be antenna for satellite radio if equiped with that option.

Reply to
<address_is

It is so equipped, but I never bothered to activate the service.

David

Reply to
David R.Birch

You probably should. Once you do, you'll never want to go back to commercial radio. I have xm, but they've merged now so it's even better.

Reply to
Tim Conway

When I get out of range of listenable stations, I can load 6 CDs. Pay for radio? Not likely.

David

Reply to
David R.Birch

thats what it is