1996 Legacy LSi sputtering problem

Hi there,

I have noticed a small problem with my car sputtering at very low RPMs. For example, the other day I was in a traffic jam, so it was a lot of stopping, and then slowly feathering the gas pedal so the car would just barely roll ahead. The RPM's were around 1000, but often below. My car seems to sputter when i give it very little gas at low RPMs. Often times this will make the vehicle feel like it's lurching forward, then almost completely stalling. Anything over 1000 RPM or 20 Km/H seems fine.

Anyone noticed this before? I think I need new plugs, perhaps this could be the cause?

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris Garstin

Edward Hayes