B9 Tribeca

In the latest Drive magazine from Subaru it shows the new B9 Tribeca. If this is the future of Subaru, I think I will looking at other cars. Several show cars have been shown using this new look for Subaru. What a shame. These designers should be fired. After giving us the great new Legacy, how could they come up with that ugly front end look. I think Subaru is also deserting its base by trying to go upscale including the pricing of their cars. I think the future looks and higher pricing will kill this company again. I understand that Saab will also get this new car. Perhaps they will improve on the looks and you can count on a price improvement - higher yet.

Reply to
Jerre Bassler

The nose is a little odd, but I like it.

Reply to
BSackamano

It took awhile to grow on me, but I like it.

Reply to
lkreh

Reply to
ismlv

It looks like Nissan designers got a hold of it!

Reply to
Rob Munach

After several days of web surfing I have get used to the new look. The only problem will be the price

Reply to
Hi

Tribeca.

Reply to
Googler

I didn't think I'd be saying this, but I think it's well done (in front). The new look works. It's sure a relief after seeing that sporty car concept a year or so ago. That was really ugly. As for the rest of the Tribeca, I need to see one in the sheet metal. I look at the side view and think "Lexus RX 330." That's not a compliment. The back is slightly intriguing--overall, OK. Yep, price will be a problem. I still love my XT Premium. No big motivation to get something new now.

HW

Reply to
Hal Whelply

I think that it looks like a harmless widower.

:)

Reply to
burgelis

Yeah, I think a lot of times people forget how bizzarre the old models looked. I kinda liked that.

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker