2008 Impreza with DOHC ??

Nope, normal people, not circus freaks over 6' tall:-)

Daryl

Reply to
D Walford

I pity car designers who have to accommodate people with height problems:-) I drove a 3.R B spec about 400klms last weekend and apart from the auto trans which I disliked it is an awesome car.

Daryl

Reply to
D Walford

I spent last Sat driving one of those and without getting out a tape measure it doesn't seem a hell of a lot bigger than our Impreza, it is longer so there is more rear seat leg room but everywhere else there isn't much in it. Its a lot more economical than your Calais, it averages 9.8lts/100klm, the Calais it replaced averaged approx 12.0lts/100klm.

Daryl

Reply to
D Walford

Is that city or hwy?

Because I can get around 9.5l/100 k's pretty easily from my Calais in hwy runs was around 10's before ls1 edit.

Reply to
Dan---

Beat me to it :)

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

About 50/50.

Not bad at all from a 5.7lt, just don't touch the accelerator:-)

Daryl

Reply to
D Walford

Not too shabby but then again since when I have ever cared about economy. ;-)

No need to has cruise control. :-)

Reply to
Dan---

Strange thing I have always hated the circus even when I was a kid I would rather build something in the shed like a billy kart or something than to watch a few fuckwits fly around in a huge tent that was around 50 + degrees. :-)

Reply to
Dan---