'95 Legacy heat/AC panel light

The bulb behind the AC/Heat dashboard panel in my son's '95 Legacy sedan is out. How difficult is it to replace? Are there instructions (or a service manual) online somewhere that would show how to disassemble the panel and help getting to this bulb?

The AC switch pushbutton light still works if that's any help.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide,

Jon

Reply to
Zeppo

Time consuming, not hard. No you have to pay for the service manual.

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

Thanks Ralph. This will make an excellent father-son repair project.

Would this info likely be in an online manual (like the CDs they sell on eBay) or will I need to find a Subaru repair manual?

Jon

Thanks, Jon

Reply to
Zeppo

I dono, never seen one of the CDs, I have a 3rd party manual

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg