Anyone with Cobb Stage 2?

I was thinking of getting Cobb's stage 2 but I can't find an answer to a question in my searches. With the stage 2 do you use the stock sensor in a aftermarket downppe, do you have to use a wideband sensor, or can you/have to not use a sensor at all? If not using a sensor what do you do, tape up the connector?

Rick

Reply to
Cobb Stage2

Good question, I'm thinking about a stage 2 also. Someone in our group has a stage 2, most likely he knows.

Reply to
Vince C

I *believe* I've read that the Stage 2 reflash "takes care" of the rear O2 sensor CEL...wasn't paying too much attention as it didn't apply to me. Check at the source:

Cobb also hosts several very active forums on this kind of stuff.

Steve

Reply to
CompUser

Here you go:

...and if you haven't heard about the AccessPort, you *will* want to read up on it there, anyway... trust me on that!

Steve

Reply to
CompUser