{BS} ACORN implicated in a murder cover-up?

Speculation.

I'll say that again for the mentally challenged: SPECULATION

and, one more time: S-P-E-C-U-L-A-T-I-O-N

Think everyone will understand it now? No?

OK: I THINK that it will come out that ACORN will be implicated in a murder, based on sound bites I have heard today. The information has a gag order until 4PM today. Glenn Beck will have the whole thing at 5PM on everyone's favourite news channel.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Oooops....wrong group.....

Reply to