dent removal with dry ice

Curious if anyone's used the dry ice technique for paintless dent or ding removal. Does it work? And does it damage Subaru clearcoat?

Thanks!

Reply to
lkreh

Nevermind...I've seen enough by way of YouTube posts to conclude this technique doesn't work. PDR (by a professional) is the way to go.

Reply to
lkreh

Agreed. Had a few early dings done by a pro early in my Sube's life and I was very impressed with that craft.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.