Forester Ltd 2000. Bike rack

I am thinking of carrying two bikes to ride on the weekend but don't want to put them in the bike rack on the roof.

Is there anything "off the shelf" to carry bikes via the towbar?

Thanks.

Reply to
xi_chum

I had a small hitch put on and I use a hitch mounted bike carrier. Holds 2 -

4 bikes and works like a charm. I can even open the rear hatch w/ the bikes on. But it was 200 for the rack and 235 for the hitch so it's pricey. But now I can tow small trailers too. Jim
Reply to
Jim