Forester Roof Rack Brackets Wanted

I need a pair of the plastic brackets (and bolts) that attach the cross bars to the main bars of a stock roof rack. Does anyone have two they'd like to get rid of?

Apparently there are not available separately from the dealer.

Thanks in advance.

JH Bahn

Reply to
EastOfMidnight

I know the gizmos you're referencing and if someone can't find some from a wreck or something, maybe you could get some used bars from Ebay and salvage the parts you need from them.

good luck

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

A local salvage yard might be just the place to pick these up.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.