FS: 84 Subaru DL - Cheap!

I had to confiscate this car from a rental property, so I don't know its history. I was told it may have a bad wheel bearing. It's a 4-door sedan, silver w/gray interior. Licensed (WA) through 5/31/04, but I obtained title by declaring it a hulk. Complete car. Good candidate for repair and relicense, or take it for parts.

First $250

Located in western Washington

Reply to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
uncle k

I may be interested. Is the car driveable?

Please describe Interior

Exterior

Engine

transmission

etc

Thanks

Ron

Reply to
yoderconsult

I may be interested.

Please describe more detail about the car

Thanks

Ron

Reply to
yoderconsult