I cannot find the auto trans fluid stick on 2000 outback

Help ! I cannot locate the auto transmission fluid stick. I looked in the owners manual, and it shows a front differential gear oil stick, and I checked it, but I cannot locate the auto transmission stick. According to the worthless picture in the manual, it should be on the 'drivers' side, near the firewall, but I have looked and looked. Can someone take a digital pic and post it here ?

Reply to
dsh001

In my Forester's you have to look at an angle under some hose's or other parts but it's there. Top of stick should be color coded. Frank

Reply to
frank.logullo