Message Boards

Hi,

Does anyone if there is a message board devoted to Subarus like this one?

Thanks.

-M

Reply to
Matt Vorne

is pretty good for mods and technical questions about Impreza line.

Steve

Reply to
CompUser

"Matt Vorne" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

-- Gr Sander

remove antispam from email

Reply to
*** Sander ***

Kevin T

If you want to support the people who make vwvortex (a site I visit a lot, as the two cars I owned before my '02 WRX were GTI VR6s), there's a link on the vwvortex homepage to subdriven.com and other enthusiast web sites made by Vortex Media . Unfortunately the subdriven forums aren't very popular yet, but it's one more place for you to look.

Byron

Reply to
Meester Idunno

Thanks everyone for your site suggestions. They were just what I was looking for.

-M

Reply to
Matt Vorne

There is