Need 2009 Forester LLBean 2.5XT quote

Wanting to buy a 2009 Forester 2.5X LL Bean. I think I can get 2% below invoice prices. Dealer says he will honor this price if I can prove with a real quote.

Anyone willing to share a quote? I'm in California if that matters.

Invoice prices

Thanks in advance.

alan

Reply to
Alan Strassberg

You might want to check carsdirect.com. Their prices a usually close to MSRP, but sometimes they post significant discounts.

Boris

Reply to
boris

I note the LL Bean label is being severed:

Frank