New Forester

Just got wife a new '08 Forester as mate to my '03. I posted before, that I had a '98 that got totaled. We've been so happy with the model that we continue to buy it.

I'm probably one of the few people that can spot model differences because of key and roof rail changes over the model years. I like retaining the basic model look while looking more modern. Other manufacturers mini SUV's are morphing into hatchbacks and none offer basic AWD.

Now with wife, I'm discovering stuff I did not know I had like child safety locks and cup holders in back ;)

Frank

Reply to
Frank