new seat for impreza

I would like to get a more comfortable seat for my 95 impreza. On a testdrive with the 2004 Forrester I really liked that seat. Now, how do I get it. At the dealer, they told me that I had to get about 70 separate parts. He couldn't even give me a price. Anybody an idea how to get a good seat for that car? Thx. A

Reply to
jeanclaude

I was able to put Legacy seats in my '99 Impreza. The only things I needed were some extra washers to fill the gap in one of the mounting brackets where it bolts to the frame of the car. Go to a junkyard and get the right color or just put seat covers on them if the color doesn't match exactly, much more comfortable.

Mike

Reply to
Mike G.