Radio

Have a '05 Outback, 12,000 mile, radio every once and awhile turns on cd player by it's self, anybody have this problem?

Reply to
pegleg

No but my 04 OBW turned it's own volume up once.

Reply to
pickle

its under warranty have a new one on suburu installed

Reply to
I'm Right

My neighbor's dog told me to feed it.

Reply to
jabario

Mine will occasionally steer the car to a diner and not play again until I go in to the diner and come out 45 minutes later. Strange.

Reply to
Alan

I have an alignment problem. Everytime I pass a liquor store the car seems to veer towards it.

Ron

Reply to
Freedom55