Rear differential protection plate for '07 OBS

My dealer says a rear differential protection plate is not available for my '07 OBS.

Is this true?

Is there an aftermarket one available?

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

Email Jamie (of

fame!) at subarugenuineparts.com to make sure, but I see the following listed there;

fyi

Carl

1 Lucky texan
Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Thanks, is this after market or a Subaru part?

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

That one is Subaru. That site is an on-line dealer (Chaplin Subaru IIRC) though they do carry 'some' aftermarket stuff like Rockblocker.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

I called the dealer again, now they admit there is such a plate available, $70 plus $95 installation. I think I'll go with the $55 one, it looks like a simple bolt on job.

Thanks for your help.

David

Reply to
David R. Birch