Subaru self-sabotage solved!

Thankyou so much to all those who responded to my Subaru query, especially john in KY .Your advice saved me from ripping my dash apart and beating my car with a hammer! The cause of my trouble was a disconnected vacuum hose which I carelessly knocked apart while changing a spark plug (in the dark of night) of all things.I feel quite foolish but not as foolish I would have felt had I actually taken the problem to a mechanic.Thanks again ,Simian.

Reply to
simian via CarKB.com